Configuring PowerOLAP® Server Service to Logon as User Account
1. From the Start menu, select Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click on the Services icon, .
3. In the Services dialog box, locate PowerOLAP Server. Note: You must Stop service if it is already running.
A stopped Service shows no Status, as in the figure below.
4. Double-click on PowerOLAP Server.
The PowerOLAP Server Properties dialog box appears, as shown in the following figure.
5. Go to the Log On tab, select the radio button This account (circled in the succeeding figure),
then select the Browse button.
6. In the succeeding Select User dialog box, select a User Account from the list. (e.g. User Name)
7. Select OK.
You are returned to the PowerOLAP Server Properties dialog box.
8. Now enter and confirm the <password> you specified when you created the user domain account.
9. Click OK.
A message box appears which states that the User Name has been granted Log On As A Service right.
10. Click OK.
11. Back in the PowerOLAP Server Properties dialog box, under the General tab, click the Start button to start PowerOLAP Server.
When you go back to the Services dialog box, note that the status of the PowerOLAP Server is now marked Running.(boxed below)
12. Click Close.