1. Open PowerOlap Server as Administrator.
2. The PowerOLAP Server status must be ‘Running’ to enable you to license it. If it is not 'Running', click Start
|3. Go to Edit menu and select Options command.|
|4.Click the License Server button.|
|5. Enter a valid License ID and Password|
|6. Once the keys are entered, click Offline (circled above).|
|7. Copy the web site address that appears near the top of the Advanced Licensing dialog (circled in the preceding image) and go to it in a browser on your connected machine.|
Note also the Computer Code below it (in the smaller circle, below it).
|8. Again, enter your License ID and Password (reference your PowerOLAP licensing document—and the same as Step 5)|
9. Also, enter the Computer Code into the text box named Entry Code 1
10. Click Submit
|11. Copy the text and, by whatever means available, transmit it to the “non-connected” machine where you are installing the Server|
12. Paste it into blank/white area of the Advanced Licensing dialog.
|13. Click OK|
14. Click OK in the License Codes dialog
You will be prompted to stop and start the Server for the license to take effect
This completes the Offline PowerOLAP® Server installation and licensing