1. Run PowerOLAP as an Administrator
2. Open PowerOLAP and along the Home ribbon open Options
3. Towards the bottom left on the Options popup is a dropdown what what version of Excel PowerOLAP uses
4. Select the "Latest Installed"
If you cannot run PowerOLAP as an Administrator
1. Close PO Server/Client
2. Open up the registry
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paris\PowerOLAP\Settings
4. Find the key named Language
5. Right click and choose Modify
6. Change Danish to English
7. Open PowerOLAP. Open a database first then check the Options. You should now see everything configured properly.