How to stop Olation from automatically loading Databases
Description: Olation services refuse to remain running, it stops after a few seconds.
Steps to Solve:
- Close Olation
- Go to Windows(C:)/ProgramData/Olation
- Look for Server.cfg and edit file using NotePad++
- Clear out logs, these are your database references (remove everything) from within the file.
- Save changes.
- Restart Olation Service and try to connect to your Olation Server (localhost)
- Delete the entire Server.cfg file, Olation Studio will create a new one automatically when you open/create an Olation database.
- Rename the Server.cfg file
- Restart Olation services and connect when done.