How to register OlationCom.dll- Regsvr32
A. Steps to register
- Make sure you stop Olation service in the “task manager”
- Close Olation and Excel
- Check if you are running a x32 or x64 version of Olation
- Open command prompt and run as administrator (Windows key, type cmd)
- In command prompt
For x64 enter:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Olation\OlationCom.dll"
For x32 enter:
regsvr32 “C:\Program Files (x86) \Olation\OlationCom.dll"
- Then press “Enter”.
B. Troubleshooting PowerExcel and Olation upgrades
- When you experience the #Name and #Value errors, the first thing to do is to register OlationCom.dll.
- If the problem is not resolved, the second thing to do is register Regasm.dll .
- Please note that the OlationCom.dll is registered on the server where there is Olation service and Olation Web Services
- The Regasm is registered on the machine where PowerExcel is installed (the work station having the problem).